At long last I can spill the beans on some really exciting news! Earlier this year I met the lovely Gav and Waz from Designer Boys (and from the original series of The Block), and I was beyond thrilled when they approached me about designing an exclusive range of paintings for them. The boys have gone from strength to strength since their first tv appearance, and their framed art pieces are divine. I've just returned from the launch at Decoration and Design in Melbourne, and I can't tell you what a thrill it was to finally see all the hard work come together. I designed a series of coral paintings in three colourways, along with abstracts and butterflies. So, let me introduce.....

 The Coral Collection in Rubine Red and Charcoal




 Coral Pairs and Triptychs in Indigo and Rubine - and 'design aficionado' Charlie :) Such a sweetie!


'Earthly Delight I and II' 


 'Coastal Calm I & II'


 'Butterfly Harmony I & II'

'Butterfly Harmony III and Butterfly Pair I, II & III'

These pieces are all printed and framed right here in Australia, and the quality is absolutely first class. We've also chosen to feature these pieces in lovely bamboo frames, which complement the prints beautifully. I'm really proud of the range, and it's been an absolutely pleasure to work with such genuinely lovely guys. And there's no rest for the wicked, with plans already afoot for new paintings and designs - can't wait to get started!

If you'd like more information on these pieces, or any of the Designer Boys range, you can purchase them through me at Driftwood Interiors. Just drop me a line at design@driftwoodinteriors.com au for more information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top