So..imagine my surprise when I got an email from my lovely blog buddy Kerry over at A Tranquil Townhouse, telling me that my bathroom renovation (I blogged about it in one of my very first posts here) had been featured on Redmodelaholic! I had no idea, and I have to say I'm surprised and thrilled all at the same time. Here are a few pics:






I also had the good fortune to be featured on the fantastic Desire to Inspire's Easter reading guide. I'm seriously chuffed that this little blog of mine was featured on such great  sites, and just wanted to say thanks to all of you who take the time to pop in and leave your lovely comments, it means the world to me and really does make my day!

p.s A quick update on the big makeover, which is now in full swing. Let's just say it's had its fair share of 'issues', but I'm LOVING it so far, and am just about to head off now to start work again. So think of me today peeps, working my little fingers to the bone!



all images Driftwood Interiors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top