Happy Monday, my dearests!


credits


I know, I know, it's Monday and I'm supposed to post about my "Summer Dreams", but today I want to make a different post.


Today I want to tell you about a very special day.


On Saturday I've had the pleasure to meet
some wonderful ladies
in a wonderful setting.



credits


 
You know when you spend a fantastic day and just can't stop thinking at every moment of it?
And maybe you smile while you're remembering...and people watch you like you are a little bit crazy!!

Well, that's how I feel!

On Saturday I met 8 incredibly bloggers.
Sweet Irene at Valdirose welcomes us all in her charming B&B.


credits


She and her husband prepared the most enchanted pic nic I have ever been invited to! Every detail was perfect, the food and wine delicious and they both were so welcoming!


Valdirose is a fairy B&B on the hills near Florence; Irene decorated it with so much love! You can feel it in every single details!


A relaxed atmosphere, nice chats, laughs, kids playing in the garden, smiling faces and a strange, incredibly feeling.


I'm a reserved person and I was afraid not to be able to open my mouth and speak, but I found myself so comfortable with all of them!



credits


And it was so strange! I read these women's blogs every day and on Saturday I finally met them all...and they are even more incredibly than how I imagined!
So sweet, simple and caring. I can't express by words exactly how I felt that day and how I feel every time I think about it; I only know that my heart makes a little jump and my eyes smile when I found myself lost in such wonderful memories!

Alessandra, Federica, Gaia, Irene, Laura, Lelia, Micaela, Sarah
...in alphabetical order of course...




THANK YOU FOR SUCH A SPECIAL DAY!




Oh, what? do you want to see pictures of the day? You can find them on all these girls' amazing blogs today and during the week!
I prefered to leave at home my little camera, because I knew there would be much more talented photographer than me! ;)




But I've decided that for my bithday (which is near) probably I will ask my husband a new camera as a gift and I want to learn to use it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top