As a mum I don't
usually go out every Friday night....
well...
let's say that lately
I have more often a
stay-with-the family-Friday night
than a crazy-girly-Friday-night!
So, what to do when Sofia
is in her bed and Max
relaxes himself a little bit
on the sofa?
Well...
...on-line shopping!!!!

Come mamma
non è che esco ogni venerdì sera...
veramente...
diciamo che ultimamente
sono più numerose le serate in famiglia
che le uscite, magari con le amiche!
Quindi, cosa fare quando
Sofia è a letto
e Max si rilassa un po'
sul divano?
Semplice...
shopping on-line!!! 


On Friday I bought these 4 prints
I love them!
I'm sure you know Alice,
she has also a beautiful blog!

Venerdì sera ho comprato queste 4 stampe
Le adoro!
Sono sicura che conoscete Alice,
ha anche un bellissimo blog!


Now I can't wait to receive them!!!

Non vedo l'ora di riceverle!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top