Hello my dearest!!!
What did you do this week end?
Max and me painted the living room!!!!!
Yeah!!!! My stripes wall finally
became a reality!!!!


Buongiorno carissime!!!
Cosa avete fatto questo week end?
Io e Max abbiamo dipinto il soggiorno!!!!!
Siiiii!!!! Finalmente la mia parete a righe
è diventata una realtà!!!!





It's not finished yet.
We need to paint it again,
but we have to wait untill the
next week end when we will
have some time.
And also the colours that you see
are not the real ones,
'cause I've taken these 2 pictures
when the paint was still wet
and so more deep.
I will show you the result,
I promise!!!

Non è ancora finita.
Dobbiamo dare la seconda
mano di colore,
ma dobbiamo aspettare fino
al prossimo week end
quando avremo tempo.
Anche i colori che vedete non
sono quelli finali,
perchè ho scattato
le foto quando la pittura era ancora
bagnata e perciò più carica.
Vi mostrerò il risultato,
promesso!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top