Back from the holidays!!!
The sea-experience has been good,
Sofia loved the water (not so much the sand)
and we all relaxed ourselves
and enjoyed spending a whole week together!

Tornata dalle vacanze!!!
L'esperienza-mare è andata bene,
Sofia adorava l'acqua (un po' meno la sabbia)
e tutti ci siamo rilassati
e goduti un'intera settimana tutti insieme!




Also, my belly bloomed in this week!!!
You cannot notice I was pregnant before,
but now I can show it proudly!!!

E la pancia mi è "scoppiata" questa settimana!!!
Prima non si notava neanche che ero incinta,
ma ora la posso mostrare con orgoglio!!!





We also did some family-days-out,
like this one at the zoo.
It was incredible looking Sofia
while she was looking for her very first time
at animals like lions, monkeys, hyppos etc.!

Abbiamo fatto anche delle tipiche gite di famiglia,
come questa allo zoo.
Era incredibile guardare Sofia che vedeva
per la prima volta animali come
leoni, scimmie, ippopotami ecc.!





Now I feel full of energies
and I have new projects
on my mind!
I will tell about them soon!!!
Ora mi sento piena di energie
ed ho un sacco di nuovi progetti in mente!
Ve ne racconterò presto!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top