I always enjoy finding new blogs to add to my ever-growing reading list, and this latest addition is fast becoming one of my favourites. I was commissioned to paint some original sea coral paintings for Melinda, and from her lovely thank you email I found her gorgeous blog - Georgica Pond. Reading through her posts quite literally stopped my in my tracks - almost each and every one of her inspiration photos was either one I had stashed away myself, or wish I had! Melinda has recently moved into a new home and is about to embark on a renovation, and from the looks of things, I'm going to love following along on her journey.

She and her family built this stunner on a hundred acre property in the NSW Southern Highlands.....







...but they've since moved to Sydney into this renovator's delight...



...and when we share these as inspiration for our renovations..











...I knew I'd found a kindred decorating spirit. So, if that's whet your appetite, head on over to Melinda's lovely blog, Georgica Pond. Oh, and make sure you say hi from me!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top