Saturday was the first sale Saturday
here in Italy...
...of course you can imagine it:
lots of women running from a shop
to another like pirates boarding sailing ships!
Well, as I don't want to buy clothes now
(with a belly growing it's not a good idea),
I've thought that new items for my home
would be the perfect sale shopping for me!!!

Sabato è stato il primo sabato di saldi
in Italia...
..bhè potete immaginarlo: miriadi di donne
che assaltano i negozi manco fossero
pirati all'arrembaggio (magari seguite da
mariti/fidanzati rassegnati)!
Bhè, dato che io non voglio comprare vestiti ora
(con una pancia che cresce non mi pare
una buona idea), ho pensato che nuovi oggetti
per la mia casetta sarebbero stati il perfetto
shopping da saldi per me!!!





This is just adorable!
I felt in love with it
when I saw it!!!!
Questo è adorabile!
Me ne sono innamorata
non appena l'ho visto!!!!





An this is the second lamp
I've bought.
Now it's near the fireplace.

E questa è la seconda lanterna
che ho preso.
Ora è vicino al caminetto.





I love the look of my fireplace
even in summer, when
I cannot light the fire on!!!

Mi piace il look del
mio caminetto anche in estate,
quando non posso accenderlo!!!




And, yes, we did it! The striped wall
is finished!
I will show you soon the result!!!

E sì! ce l'abbiamo fatta! La parete a
righe è finita!
Presto vi mostrerò il risultato!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top