Back in May, I posted about the Stately Homes by the Sea Showhouse. At last, I can now show you photos of the room that Lauren Guarcello of Porter Design Company put together, and what a job she's done. Lauren commissioned me to paint a series of watercolours in vibrant turquoise to complement her scheme, and I think the results speak for themselves.

 I love Lauren's use of orange  - it really makes the turquoise pop










photos courtesy Peter Rymwid 
design by Lauren Guarcello, Porter Design Company

Lauren has done an amazing job, and I've heard a whisper that this room will soon be featured in a magazine spread. Talented and an absolute pleasure to work with - my favourite combination! You can see more of Lauren's work on her website, and she now has a Facebook page as well, so pop on in and say hi from me.

Hope you're all having a great week - I'm enjoying the school holidays way too much as always. They're never long enough for me, so I'm making the most of it before we get back to business next week. Catch you soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top