Hello my dearests!
It' s a month today I'm on holiday
and I wanted to say a little hello to
all of you!

Buongiorno carissime!
E' un mese ormai che sono in ferie
e volevo darvi un veloce
salutino!



This week end I'm back home,
but just untill tomorrow,
'cause it's really too hot here
and I've decided
to spend another week
in the mountains with Sofia!

Questo week end sono a casa,
ma solo fino a domani,
perchè quì fa veramente troppo caldo
ed ho deciso di trascorrere un'altra
settimana in montagna con Sofia!




What have we done untill now?
Pic nics, walks, days out at the lake,
shopping for my home
(too many beautiful shops!)
and I think I will be doing
the same for the next days.
So, see you in September...
...with a couple of wonderful news!
Enjoy your Summer!

Cosa abbiamo fatto finora?
Pic nic, passeggiate, gite al lago,
shopping per la casa
(troppi negozi carinissimi!!!)
e penso che continuerò a fare
lo stesso per i prossimi giorni.
Per cui...ci vediamo a settembre...
con un paio di meravigliose novità!!!
Godetevi l'estate!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top