Hello my dearests!
One thing happened this month
that made me very happy,
was the article about my blog
and my home appeared
 on the current issue
of "CasaRomatica Shabby Chic".

Buongiorno carissime!
Una cosa che è successa
questo mese e che mi ha reso
molto felice, è la pubblicazione
dell'articolo sul mio blog e la mia casa
sul numero corrente
di "CasaRomantica Shabby Chic".





By the way, do you like my
new 2 little white houses?
Part of my holiday shopping!!!

A proposito, vi piacciono
le mie nuove 2 casette bianche?
Sono parte dello shopping che ho
fatto in vacanza!!!

 




I want to thank Cinzia D'Agostino
and the CasaRomantica Shabby Chic team
for this amazing opportunity!

Vorrei ringraziare Cinzia D'Agostino
e il team di CasaRomantica Shabby Chic
per questa splendida opportunità!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top