...for manicure! And for more
other things. When I wake up every
morning I'm the last one to get ready,
because I've to make brekfast, wasch and
dress Sofia for kindergarden,
breastfeeding Amedeo,
clean up a little bit the kitchen
and then I have time for dress me up!
And my day goes on
with a lot of other things,
but I don't want to annoy you!


...for manicure! E per molte altre
cose! Quando mi sveglio
ogni mattina sono sempre l'ultima
ad essere pronta, perchè devo
preparare la colazione, lavare e vestire
Sofia per l'asilo,
allattare Amedeo,
mettere un po' a posto la cucina
e finalmente ho il tempo
per vestirmi.
E la mia giornata prosegue
con un sacco di altre cose
da fare, ma non vi voglio annoiare!



So I'm dreaming of a day
totally mine,
making things I love to do,
 just a free day,
a day when you wake up
and have nothing to do,
or, best, you can do whatever
you want to!

Perciò sogno una giornata
completamente mia,
in cui faccio le cose che amo.
Una giornata libera,
come quando ti alzi e non hai
niente da fare, o meglio, puoi
decidere di fare tutto
quello che vuoi!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top