Yes!
I'm finally back!
Thanks heaven Mr. Telecom yesterday fixed all the problems
and now...voilà! I've come back!
And how I've missed all of you!!!!
Now I have to catch up with every one of you amazing ladies!!!


Sì!
Sono finalmente tornata!
Grazie al cielo ieri il sig. Telecom ha risolto tutti i problemi
e ora...voilà! Sono tornata!!!!
E mi siete mancate da matti!!!!!
Adesso devo venire a salutarvi tutte voi, fantastiche donne!





By the way, I've noticed that Christmas is here in the blogland!
I've seen amazing Christmas trees and wonderful decorations!!!
Mmmmm I've to hurry up and decore my own home!!

A proposito, ho notato che il Natale è già scoppiato qui nella blogosfera!
Ho visto bellissimi alberi di Natale e fantastiche decorazioni!!!!
Mmmmm devo sbrigarmi a decorare anche casa mia!!!!












This will be a very special Christmas:
the first one in a home I can call "mine"!

Questo sarà un Natale speciale:
il primo in una casa tutta tutta mia!!!!











Now I have a lot of blogs to read, a lot of post I've missed, a lot of mails to write... Don't worry I will come to say hello to each and one of you!
And also I want to thank the new followers and everyone who has write to me during this month!!!


Adesso ho un sacco di blog da leggere, una marea di post che ho perso, un bel po' di mail da scrivere....Non vi preoccupate, verrò a dire ciao ad ognuna di voi!
Einoltre voglio ringraziare i nuovi follower e tutti quelli che mi hanno scritto in questo mese!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top