As I write this post this morning, I've spent a little time looking back on the past year, and what a year it was. After years of lurking in blogland, religiously devouring all of my favourites each day, I finally took the plunge and started my own little blog. I thought I'd find decorating inspiration and some great ideas, which of course I have, but I've found so much more than that. I've found a wonderful, supportive community of like-minded people, who are so generous with their time, energy and friendship, and it's been an absolute pleasure to meet each and every one of you. Thank you for being so wonderful, for your sweet comments, funny quips, great advice, fabulously inspiring projects......but most of all, thanks for making the last ten months so fantastic.You really are the best.

To end the year, I thought I'd revisit a few of my favourite pics - after all, what better way to wrap up things up than with some serious eye candy?

a little Round Hill magic

just because

my dream art studio courtesy of the uber-talented Steve and Brooke Gianetti




seriously stylish coastal style



I finally painted my kitchen white

the inspiration behind the makeover of my timber ceiling

some Meg Braff magic


the gorgeous home of Maggie Tabberer

...and I'll leave you with some festive season decorating Ralph Lauren-style


So, from my family to you and yours, have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. I'll be taking a little blogging break, but I'm really looking forward to catching up with you all again soon. See you in 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top