As I get ready to fly out the door for what seems like the millionth time today, I thought I'd pop in and share my latest painting. After sending myself almost blind trying to get this finished last night, I realised that:

  1. I cannot paint at night, unless I'm happy for coke-bottle goggles to be a part of my wardrobe in the not-too-distant future.
  2. Rushing a painting like this means blobs of blue paint appear in places they shouldn't. Which leads me to...
  3. Painting at night only ends in tears...see number two above.
**Edited to add: I think I should clarify that, after making a mess of my first attempt, I started from scratch with this one. Just in case you were thinking I was trying to pass off a patched-up, less than top notch painting!**

So after all that, here it is:



"Ginger Jar in Ming"
original watercolour on paper, 210mm x 297mm


At the moment, this one is on hold for a client, otherwise I'll list it on Etsy later today.

I'll try very hard to pop in to all your lovely blogs today as well, I'm having serious withdrawals! 

See you soon,

Kerri 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top