Yesterday I watched a movie I've never seen yet;
Julie&Julia.
I know everyone of you have already watched it,
but for me it was the first time.

I loved it!
The thing that I liked most
was the commitment of Julie
of making all the recipes of Julia's book
in a year.
I mean..Julie decided to make somenthing
to change her life and she jumps
into this project with great determination.

Now, while I was in bed yesterday night
I was thinking...
...what if I learn to cook?

Yes, I don't cook,
it's Max that cooks,
it's him the one who has all the La Cucina Italiana
magazines since 2003,
it's him who has lots and lots of books
and even a big encyclopedya about cooking.

It could be my project...
I mean...I don't have time to try a
new recipe a day,
but maybe one a week...
And, after all, I'm surronded by cooking books!
One last detail....
...my dad is a chef...
...maybe in my DNA 
there are some cooking abilities,
I just have to look for them!
I'm just thinking about it
...if I will start to learn to cook,
I will let you know!!!


Ieri sera ho guardato un film che
non avevo ancora visto:
Julie&Julia.
Lo so che tutte voi l'avete già visto,
ma per me era la prima volta.

Mi è piaciuto da matti!
La cosa che mi èpiaciuta di più
è stata l'impegno di Julie a provare
tutte le ricette di Julia in un anno.
Voglio dire... Julie non era soddisfatta della sua vita
e ha deciso di cambiarla lanciandosi in un
progetto con grande determinazione.

Ora, mentre ero a letto ieri sera
stavo pensando...
...e se imparassi a cucinare?
Sì, io non cucino.
E' Max che cucina,
è lui che è abbonato a La Cucina Italiana
dal 2003,
è lui che ha libri e libri
e persino un'enciclopedia della cucina!

Potrebbe essere il mio progetto...
...ok, non ho il tempo di provare una nuova ricetta
al giorno...
...ma forse una alla settimana...
E, d'altra parte, sono circondata di libri di cucina!!
Ultimo dettaglio...
...mio padre è uno chef...
...magari nel mio DNA si nascondono
delle abilità culinarie...
...devo solo trovarle!!!
Al momento ci stò solo pensando,
ma se deciderò di imparare a cucinare
ve lo farò sapere assolutamente!!


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top