Remember a while ago, when I mentioned I was working on my home office? Well, there's been progress. The desk has arrived (which is actually an interim option, but that's another story) and I've started to gather some bits and bobs to pretty up the space. Take a look:

What's that you say? Why yes, that is a new painting you see there! 
It's the latest in that delicious denim blue, my current favourite colour.



Yep, terrible pic, I know, but you get the idea.


Camera batteries died mid photo shoot :( This painting is the same blue as Sea Coral in Denim (even though it doesn't look like it) 


Yep, that's the original Sea Coral in Denim, all framed up.


'Sea Fern III in Denim'
watercolour on paper, 210mm x 290mm

I've just finished this painting, and prints have just been listed over at my Etsy shop
I'm quite smitten with this colour actually, and all of my sea fan/coral prints will soon be available in this lovely denim blue....not to mention the on-trend favourite, honeysuckle pink, and more.

Oh, and btw, next on the list is supersized artwork! A very savvy someone (I'll spill the beans soon on just who that someone is!) suggested going large for these works, so who am I to argue? Stay tuned for paintings that will definitely make a statement - I'm talking 1-2 metres square here. Can't wait to show you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top