Yes, it's that time of year again! Time to thank you all for the absolutely amazing support you've shown over the past twelve months. It's been a fabulous year, more so than I could ever have imagined, and now it's my turn to give a little something back. For the next week only, my whole Etsy store is on sale! 20% off every print, every design and every colour. All you need to do is enter the code NOVEMBER2011 at checkout and your discount will be automatically applied - it's that easy. What's more, all prints will soon be available in two standard sizes - the usual 8x10, as well as 11x14 or approx A4 and A3). So if you've been thinking of buying some new artwork, now's the time!

Oh, and did I mention there are a few brand-spankin' new prints to choose from? I've just finished a new watercolour - say hello to 'Equinox Rising':



'Equinox Rising'
watercolor on paper
11" x 14"





 You can choose from my Sea Plant Series:

 This is the new Seaweed II in French Blue - just one of many sea plant paintings



here's how my Turquoise series looks en masse. I love how Lauren used the orange mats to make them pop - gorgeous! Image courtesy Porter Design Company of her room in the Stately Homes by the Sea Show House. Photo courtesy Peter Rymwid 



Maybe you'd like a butterfly or two?

available here and here

and of course, my blue and white series featured in Martha Stewart Living, bouquets in vintage china, interior portraits, abstracts.....the list goes on. I also have some new and exciting paintings still to come. For the latest in what's happening, you can 'like' my Facebook page, or follow me on Twitter - that way, you'll be the first to know!

Thanks again everyone, you're the best. Seriously. See you soon with some more holiday goodies...!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top