Hello my dearest! Hope you've had a wonderful week end!!! On Saturday we finally chose the bathrooms tiles! It has been a very difficult choice!!! I mean... untill now when I have been to the stores I usually entered with very clear ideas...and went out with a big mess on my mind! The fact is that there are a lot of different tiles, different colours, different styles...they just make me go crazy!!!



Now I have to decide the look of my 2 bathrooms...


I love the rustic look of the bathroom above and the use of rustic furniture as below...


Pale blue, turquoise...that's the colour of one bathroom...


The other one will be pale ochre and white... very similar to the colours of this picture.

All images: BHG

 
Remember to enter my giveaway, you have time until May 26th!
Have a great Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top