I've loved Coastal Living magazine since I first stumbled upon a copy in my local newsagent a few years ago. It's right up my alley - gorgeous beach houses feature in every issue; from the quintessential shack, right through to homes where the word 'shack' definitely doesn't apply! The 2011 Ultimate Beach House is now open for inspection, and was designed by none other than Phoebe Howard - so you know it'll be beautiful. Come on in and I'll take you on a tour.....

Relaxed, casual, unpretentious - everything a good beach house should be





Phoebe chose to leave the base cabinets in natural timber, for durability


love the framed thongs (Aussie for flip-flops, not the underwear kind). I'd love to do this with some  fabulous Havaiana styles - I think they'd work a treat framed like this.


serene and soothing

and how about a carriage house above the garage - perfect for housing those extra holiday guests


and the side porch, for when you've had enough of gazing at your ocean view

You can check it all out here - there's a special digital issue, or you can let Phoebe herself walk you though, and give you all the deets. Love.

I'l be taking a little blog break - I'm seriously slammed with work at the moment, so I'll be back later next week with some new goodies to share. See you then,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top