In spite of being absolutely swamped at the moment, I couldn't resist sharing my latest painting. I've just finished this commission - a new butterfly to add to my growing collection. I love the combination of green and aqua - fresh and pretty, it's the perfect way to bring a little colour into your home:

'Papillon Verte'
8" x 11" (210mm x 297mm)
prints now available here in my Etsy shop


This piece was commissioned, along with my first butterfly, 'Petit Papillon':
...and they're going into these gorgeous, brushed-silver frames...

forgive the terrible iphone pic - but you get the idea


I'll post all the pics once they're hung and in place. Oh, and btw - remember the huge original abstract I've been working on? Well, it's all done and about to head off to my client for hanging. Can't wait to see it in place - it's been a fantastic piece to work on and it's going to an absolutely gorgeous Queenslander home. Will show all the pics once it's done and dusted.

Hope you're having a great week, and I'll catch you all soon,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top