Although I can't remember how I found this, one thing I do know is that there's a whole lot of loveliness to be found in the portfolio of Elizabeth Kimberly Design. Classic with a quirky twist, there's something special that sets these projects apart from the everyday.

pops of bright colour in an otherwise classic, neutral space

i need those pendant lights!



 traditional interior with vibrant modern art

 marble-topped hutch, but...

nailhead trim on cabinetry...who knew?


turquoise table vignette...genius (and now on my collection radar) and pops of yellow continued outside

 check out the cushions



If you'd like to see more of their design work, head on over to their website. So much deliciousness in one place!


Oh, and don't forget  - there's still time to enter my giveaway if you haven't already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top