As a follow up to yesterday's post, I thought you might like a little addition to the debate. This house is another Hamptons-inspired take on Queensland living, so let's take a tour and see what you think.








Now, for those eagle-eyed readers out there (Jenny!) you've probably realised this home bears a remarkable similarity to the one I featured yesterday - and that's because they share the same designer. Yesterday's post sparked quite a debate on furnishing styles, and which, if either, best suited the house. Personally, neither style is what I'd choose, and although I absolutely love the bones of both houses, the furnishings seemed a little heavy. So, tomorrow I'll put together a post of the pieces I'd like to see in this style of home, and I'd love you to pop in, take a look, and discuss!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top