As I mentioned in my last post, the lovely Paddy Hintz wrote an article in Saturday's Courier Mail newspaper, on my Martha Stewart Living feature. Paddy has been wonderful since I started my blog and Etsy shop, and so supportive. Thank you Paddy, it's very much appreciated.

  
...couldn't figure out how to Photoshop myself out of the picture without losing the prints!!



I must thank you all again for your many comments, emails and messages of support - to say it's been overwhelming is a huge understatement. My Etsy shop has sold out many times over, and I'm working non-stop to keep things ticking along. A big thank you must go to my wonderful family, as it's been all hands on deck to help print, pack and post orders. My mum has even been cooking dinner for us (I think she's concerned the kids may end up with scurvy if she doesn't!). Thanks guys, couldn't do it without you :)


Before I go, I must mention Paddy's fantastic blog, Shop Smart with Paddy Hintz, where she shares her inside info on where to find the best bargains around. And you don't have to live in Brissie either to take advantage. Check it out here or the link on my side bar, but be warned - your wallet will definitely be a whole lot lighter after your visit!

I'll be back soon with some brand-new paintings to add to my shop, so I'll catch you all then. 

Have a great day,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top