One of the best things by far about this whole blogging caper is meeting lovely fellow bloggers. Judy from Verandah House and I met last year, and she's an absolute sweetheart. I was thrilled to see her, along with fellow blogger (and fellow sweetheart!) Sharnel from My Life-My Loves, featured in the April/May issue of Adore magazine. And what's more, Judy was sweet enough to mention my 'Abstract Ikat' painting in her feature.

you can check out the latest Adore magazine here - it's fabulous as always


'Abstract Ikat'
watercolour on paper
210mm x 297mm
for sale on Etsy


And did you notice the stunning chinoiserie chair as well? It's one of Judy's gorgeous designs for Verandah House, and available exclusively at her daughter Jess's online store - Jessie Lauren. Definitely on my wish-list (along with every other piece in the range!).

Thanks so much Judy.....lunch is definitely on me next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top