..(well, a year ago last Tuesday anyway - it's a bit hard to post with no internet access. Just pretend I haven't been awol for the past week!) 

...I thought I might have a go at starting a little blog of my own, after reading (and loving) so many others. And I'm so glad I did, because this little blog of mine has completely changed my life. I thought it might be fun to take a trip down memory lane, and re-visit some of my posts over the past year.

A constant theme has been painting - no surprises there. I've painted everything from my kitchen...



...nice huh?  You can read the full story here if you missed it first time around.

...this mirror



....a canvas or two


...furniture


...and of course, loads of new artwork




















all these and more in my Etsy shop
























you can see more of these larger works on canvas here and on my Facebook page


I've shared some of my favourite houses from around the world...























...but by far, the best thing over the past year has been meeting you all. It's been great to connect with so many fabulous, generous, like-minded souls, many of whom I now consider friends. Thank you for your company, your friendship, support and advice. You've made this adventure so much better than I could ever have imagined. And don't worry, I've got lots more planned for the next twelve months and beyond, including some big surprises I'm busting to spill the beans about (I'll finally be able to reveal all in the next week or so). Hope you stick around for the ride!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top