..has featured my blue and white paintings in her little magazine. Just sayin'.

the iPad edition launched today, and it's sensational as always. Couldn't love it any harder if I tried.




A few months ago, I woke to an email from the lovely Scott, an editor for Martha Stewart Living Magazine. He said they loved my blue and white paintings, and would I be interested in sending some to New York for a feature in the magazine? Oh, and they had to be there in under four days. After I picked myself up off the floor, of course I said yes, and then spent the next few hours in a state of panic. Did I mention it was December? Or that the US had extra security in place for checking mail over the holidays? Anyway, I sent them on their way, and today I saw the end result. So thrilled. The editors used large-scale prints for the shoot, and I'm pleased to say they're now available in my Etsy shop:



'Ming in Indigo'
20" x 28" (510mm x 710mm)
available here

'Dynasty in Ming'
20" x 28" (510mm x 710mm)
available here


'Ginger Jar in Ming'
20" x 28" (510mm x 710mm)
available here

My paintings were part of a feature on blue, and the whole story is stunning - take a look:








So thank you Martha (and of course Scott!), I'm thrilled beyond belief to have my work featured in such an iconic magazine. It was sooo worth the nervous breakdown! Still pinching myself :) 

Have a great day everyone,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top