Well, it's been a big week. I've packed up and sent nine originals off to the US for a very exciting project (more on that later) and I've finally finished the latest in my 'Interior Portraits' series - 'Modern Vintage'. I absolutely loved Anthropologie's Louisa Settee as soon as I laid eyes on it, and I thought it would look great teamed with a blue and white display on the wall behind. If you look closely you might notice that the china pieces are my own 'Ginger Jar' paintings (and a chinoiserie plate which I'll be sharing soon as well). A bit like art imitating art really.


'Modern Vintage'
210mm x 297mm
watercolour and gouache on paper
for sale now in my Etsy shop

And here are the nine originals, just before they were sent on their way...



I can't share the details just yet, but as soon as they arrive safe and sound and I know they're in place, I'll be back to share the details. Can't wait to tell all....patience is so not one of my virtues!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top