I had a wonderful evening last night at the opening of Hamptons Home Living, a beautiful new store in Brisbane's Paddington. It's the brainchild of talented couple Luke Stringer and Tania Bailey, and combines the most gorgeous homewares, furniture, food and coffee in the one stylish package. Think whitewashed walls, rattan furniture, ceramics in every colour of the rainbow....I could go on for ever. I did manage to take a few snaps last night, although photos were the last thing on my mind amongst so many delicious morsels!

beautiful tableware + coral....they had me at hello








 colourful ceramics, gorgeous Bungalow napery from The Brown Trading Co. (so nice to finally meet the lovely Keren in person!) and Murchison Hume goodies galore. They also stock Judy's stunning Verandah House range of rattan furniture.


Thanks must go to Luke and Tania for a fantastic night - they're such gracious hosts, and I know their new business will be a huge success. I'm looking forward to my next visit, and I'm thinking it will be the perfect place for a 'business meeting' or two. Btw, Tania mentioned she was thinking of starting her own blog, to share their journey of getting this new venture off the ground in record time (and stunning results!). Can't wait to read all about it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top